I know I have mentioned a bunch how much I love Halloween but I can’t help it. I also really enjoy making fun crafts and decorations at home. You can keep the handmade decroations and add on to them or change them up as the years go by. You create memories and valuable family time when you take the time to do crafts like this. Also, you can get rid of things you have lying around the house you had no real use for.
1 – Birchware Biodegradable Wooden Spoon
1 – Cup Flour
1 – Cup Salt
1/2 Cup Water
1 – Sharpie Permanent Markers
1 – Cloth to cover work space
1 – Glue or Hot Glue
Natural Food Coloring
Odds and Ends you have from around the house or previous crafts. You would be surprised what comes in handy.
1. Cover your workspace with a cloth
2. Combine flour, salt, and water and stir until the mixture has a doughy consistency. Here is where you can add food coloring if you like.
3. Shape into desired figures
4. Microwave each ghost figure for 30 seconds at a time until the figure has become hard (approximately 2 – 2 1/2 minutes)
5. Let cool
6. Draw eyes and mouth
7. You can add glitter or any odds and ends to this project to spook it up. You can really do whatever you want! Go wild.