I love hosting parties and even more I love making party food. One of my favorite things to do is find a party them right down to the menu. However not everyone has the time to do this and instead of using some packaged high sodium mix you can through this together quickly. This dip is perfect for crudite or tortilla chips. I have also had it with pretzles which is super delish as well. You can also use it as a condiment for finger sandwiches.
4 ripe organic avocados
1 cup organic greek yogurt or organic sour cream
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 tbs.Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 clove organic garlic
4 organic scallions
1. Peel, deseed and mash your avocados. You can leave them a little lumpy for some texture to match the blue cheese.
2. Chop or crush the garlic glove.
3. Dice the scallions.
4. Combine all ingredients in to a mixing bowl.
5. Once all ingredients are mixed put in the fridge for about a half hour.
6. Once the dip is properly chilled, put into serving dish and it is ready to serve! If you have any remaining scallions you can garnish the dip with them.