Rocky Road Brownie What!!!! Yes please I would like those in my mouth thank you!!! I understand this is very undiet/unhealthy of me but seriously who is resisting something that looks this delish!!! Not I! I have been having to go to mandatory Sunday Football events which I dislike but I love pretending to be Martha Stewart and bringing fun food for people to pig out about! I am thinking I can make these in a mini version to make it easier for folks to munch on while screaming at their team.
1 (13×9 Family Size) Betty Crocker Low Fat Fudge Brownie Mix
3 whole eggs (called for on the box for cake-like brownies)
1/4 cup water (called for on the box)
2/3 cup vegetable oil (called for on the box)
1/3 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds or pecans)
1/3 cup mini marshmallows
chocolate ice cream syrup (for garnish)
marshmallow creme (for garnish)
extra nuts and mini marshmallows (for garnish)
** If you want to add a little “health” cut up some fresh fruit to put on top so you don’t feel like a complete lard caboose.
1. In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, 3 eggs, water and vegetable oil until smooth.
2. Add 1/3 cup of nuts and 1/3 cup of mini marshmallows to batter and stir until evenly distributed.
3. Spray top and bottom plates of a waffle maker with non-stick baking spray and heat to “waffle” setting.
4. Pour batter onto waffle maker and lower the lid.
5. Cook until baked throughout.
6. Carefully remove and place on a cooling rack and cook remaining waffles.
7. When ready to serve, stack 2 or 3 waffles on plate while spreading marshmallow creme between layers.
8. Garnish top with chocolate sauce, nuts and mini marshmallows. (You can serve it with or with out ice cream and if you want to do one waffle at a time instead of a stack.)