I thought this drink was kind of cool being that for some reason jalapeno and cayenne pepper flavored chocolate has been seen a lot lately. I personally love anything spicy so this drink is on the top of my list to try! If you are like me and enjoy a kick to what you put in your mouth, you have to try this.
1 ounce vanilla vodka
3 ounces Baileys
2 ounce Kahlua
2 dried chili peppers, crushed (You can use crushed chili that you find at every pizza shop)
1. In a container soak dried peppers in the vanilla vodka for 30-60 minutes. If you aren’t a fan of really spicy test the vodka periodically because the longer you soak the spicier the vodka will become. You can add a little chili and compound it until you get what you feel is the proper amount of spicy.
2. Mix together the Bailey’s, Kahlua and ice first.
3. Slowly add your spicy vodka to the mixture testing it to make sure it isn’t too over powering.
4. Now that all the ingredients are in a martini shaker, shake your little heart out.
5. Strain mixture into chilled martini glass. Make sure there are no seeds int the drink.
5.Garnish with extra chili peppers or if you have jalapenos, banana peppers or even shave some chocolate into the drink!
6. DRINK UP!