I found this on Facebook and have no idea how to give credit to but I really just want to eat them!! Jalapenos are one of my favorite foods ever! Stuff them with cheesy amazing-ness and there really is nothing better. This is a super simple, low carb recipe which I cannot wait to try. My father recently made homemade, bacon wrapped, jalapeno poppers recently and they were to die for so I can only imagine now incredible these are going to be!!
1 lb ground sausage
22 jalapeños (fresh)
1- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat over 425.
2. Cook sausage until browned and set aside.
3. Mix cream cheese with Parmesan cheese (I would add some of my fave herbs and spices either to the cheese mix or to the sausage just to make it my own)
4. Add cooked sausage and mix well.
5. Rinse jalapeños.
6. Cut each jalapeño lengthwise and remove seeds.
7. Stuff jalapeños with sausage mixture.
8. Cook for 20 minutes until tops are golden brown (cook on a large baking pan).