I found this recipe on Pinterest (as usual) and I had to make them. These are the funnest looking things I probably have ever/will ever put in my mouth. Everyone should try them!! You can’t beat pretty and delish tasting food can you!! You can even try adding on to it with different extract Collection
in each of the separate doughs, adding Edible Glitter, Rainbow Chips, fun cookie cutters, making them mini cup cakes, truffles! go nuts!
Here is how to make Unicorn Swirls:
1. Use your favorite sugar cookie recipe.
2. Divide the dough in to 5 separat bowls.
3. Add food coloring to the 5 separate pieces of dough.
4. Roll each color into grape sized balls.
5. Put all of the balls together and roll them into a cylinder and then coil the cylinder up.
6. Then roll the cookie edges in your sprinkles or glitter or whatever fun stuff you have.
7. Then bake according to the sugar cookie recipe.
You can add all sorts of fun things to these cookies to make them awesome. Today’s weather was soo nice I was in a bright mood and these cookies just made it better! If you have made these before let me know! I love these cookies soo much I want to take these cookies behind the middle school and get them pregnant!